NATIONAL FINALS 2022 - ENTER NOW!
COMPETE FOR THE GREATEST PRIZES IN BRITISH JUNIOR TENNIS!
ENTRY FORM (Late entries still being accepted)
ENTRY LIST (as of 27th June 2022)
Tennis Avenue School, Manor Park, off Malden Road, New Malden, Surrey KT3 6AU
25-26 June, 3 July: 13&U, 14&U (players competing in Team Tennis County Tier on 26 Jun will be accommodated)
2-3 July: 9&U, 10&U, 11&U, 12&U
9-10 July: 15&U, 16&U
- GREEN balls used for 9&U events
- YELLOW balls used for all other events including 10&U
- The Sunday after the scheduled weekend should be set aside to complete any unfinished matches (e.g for bad weather)
- Maximum draw size per event is 32 (subject to change at the Tournament Committee's discretion)
- Acceptance is based on WTN / National Ranking
- Guaranteed acceptance - on a first to enter basis - for the first 16 players with a GB ranking of 200 or better in their respective year of birth
- Players may only enter one event corresponding to their year of birth. It is not permitted to "play up" any age groups as the Champions Bowl is all about the best players winning the best prizes
- Entry Fee of £30 will NOT be taken at this time, it will be requested once acceptance has been confirmed
- Players are invited to organise themselves into mixed teams (boys and girls) of four player, all competing in different events (does not have to be over the same weekend). The team with the best combined performance will have their entry fees returned AND win a limited-edition Champions Bowl tracksuit each. Team nominations should be emailed to: ChampBowlGB@tennis-serve.net
- Tournament Committee's decision is final
Full Scholarship into Tennis Avenue School - worth £19,200 each
Tennis Avenue School is Britain's first and only independent school dedicated to the needs of elite young tennis players. It is the next step in the evolution of the hugely successful Tennis Avenue Academy which has produced many of Britain's best junior players over the past decade.
Tennis Avenue players have won 16 Tennis Europe titles (13 runners up) and 37 LTA national Grade 1/2 tournaments (18 runners-up) over the past few years. Amongst this number is former TA player and current Wilson sponsored ATP player Jack Pinnington Jones who won the Champions Bowl 12&U category at the World Finals in 2015.
World Finals in Croatia (flights paid for 9&U, 10&U, 11&U winners)
All winners and runners-up will be offered a place at the World Finals in Umag, Croatia (4-11 September) to represent the GB team against the other Champions Bowl nations. There is a prestigious team trophy for the most successful nation across all age categories.
All winners in the U9, U10, and U11 age categories will have their return flights paid for as long as they travel on the official team flights. Only the fully inclusive accommodation is payable. Family and friends are encouraged to travel, support their players and provide vocal support for the team - there is always a fantastic atmosphere for the players to compete in!
Wilson will be providing the semi-finalists and finalists in ALL age groups with generous prizes and goodies. They will also receive a special discount code for ordering Wilson products.